Beauty and the Beast
You know that feeling 2 or 3 days after you’ve shaved. Gliding your hand over your legs, expecting the silky smooth feeling of a fairytale worthy Beauty, yet you end up wondering whether you accidentally glided your hand over the Beast to that Beauty, then realising the worst part – you’re the Beast! Yes, that feeling of those spiky new hairs growing back just a few days after you’ve shaved.
It’s frustrating and we all wish we could just go a little longer without those nubby little hairs. But there is a solution and it’s called … WAXING.
Now there are several benefits to waxing over shaving, consisting of the following:
- You get a smoother result for longer, because waxing pulls the hair out from the roots.
- No cuts or nicks that can leave you with scars, especially if you have skin prone to discoloration.
- Shaving can cause rashes on sensitive skin.
- For many, waxing makes the hair grow slower and finer.
- Shaving can result to stubbles. If you don't shave often enough, your legs will feel rough and abrasive.
- Contrary to popular belief, waxing is not always painful. If it is done correctly, it is almost pain-free.
- Waxing is fast and convenient.
- Skin is less susceptible to irritations associated with shaving.
Waxing can be performed on practically all areas of the body. Leaving you the open decision of where you would like to wax to be the Beauty and ditch the Beast for good. So make a call to your fairy godmother or well, in a more realistic world ,your favourite nail and body studio, to make your wish for silky smooth skin come true